Trouble-Shooting Guide (con't)
Sensor Weight Bar will not unlock.
1. Remove #10 Inspection covers on both sides to gain access to #93 Spiral cord wire
2. Unplug Brown Sensor plugs and hold one in each hand at the same time.
3. If sensor triggers (red light on box) then, Wire Harness is good.
4. If sensor fails to trigger (no red light) then:
Sensor Weight Bar locks prematurely during work out.
1. Perform Adjustments shown on Weight Bar / Cable-Knuckle
2. Check Wire Harness for defective wire. (Continuity test)
One side of system will not unlock.
1. Check Double Cable Pulleys for free movement.
2. Check Solenoid connections. (Red and Black wires)
3. Check free movement of Locking Pin. (Manually pull down Pin)
4. Trigger Sensor and test for 10-12 volts at Solenoid connection.
Sensor Rod on Weight bar keeps popping up.
1. Remove Sensor Collar and Sensor Rod.
2. Straighten any bends. (If too bent up, replace.)
3. Before reinstalling, bend angle in Sensor Rod slightly downward, so that there is
tension to Rod to seat it.
4. Adjust Sensor Collar. (See Weight Bar / Cable-Knuckle Assembly Diagram, Step
a. Now perform adjustments shown on Weight Bar / Cable-Knuckle Assembly
a. Re-check Wire Harness with Meter (Continuity test) for defect wire and
a. If 10-12 volts the replace Solenoid.
b. If no voltage, then check Wire Harness for defective wire. (Continuity test)
c. If Wire Harness is good the replace Electronic Box.
-- 14 --