when using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be
followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury to persons,
including the following:
• r ead aLL inSTrUCTionS beFore
USing THe maCHine.
• Do not touch hot surfaces. use handles
• to protect against electric shock, do not
immerse cord, plugs, or machine in water
or other liquid.
• Close supervision is necessary when any
appliance is used by or near children.
• turn control switch to oFF and unplug
from outlet when not in use and before
cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on
or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
• Do not operate any appliance with a
damaged cord or plug or after the
appliance malfunctions, or has been
damaged in any manner. Call our toll-
free customer service number for
information on examination, repair
• Do not use outdoors.
• Do not let cord hang over edge of table
or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
• Do not place this appliance on or near
a hot gas or electric burner or in a
sAve these instruCtions!
• to disconnect, turn control to "off", then
remove plug from wall outlet.
• Do not use appliance for other than
• use on a hard, flat level surface only, to
avoid interruption of airflow underneath
• Always be sure water tank boiler cap is
tightened securely before turning
• Do not remove boiler cap until pressure
is completely relieved. see section
• warning : to reduce the risk of fire or
electric shock, do not remove any service
covers. no user serviceable parts inside.
• the use of accessory attachments
not recommended by the appliance
manufacturer may result in fire, electric
shock or injury to persons.
• Do not immerse appliance in water.