All manuals and user guides at all-guides.com
• Do not immerse this appliance in water or other liquid.
• If the plug on this appliance does not fit in your outlet:
- Do not modify the plug.
- Do not use an adaptor.
- Have an electrician replace the obsolete outlet.
When using electric appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs. Care must be taken, as burns can occur
from touching hot parts or from spilled, hot liquid.
3. To protect against fire, electric shock, and injury to persons do not immerse cord, plug or any
part of the coffeemaker in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
5. Unplug from outlet when the coffeemaker is not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool
before putting on or taking off parts and before cleaning the appliance.
6. Coffeemaker must be operated on a flat surface away from the edge of counter to prevent
7. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunc-
tions or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Call our toll-free customer assistance number
for information on examination, repair or adjustment.
8. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may
result in fire, electrical shock or injury to persons.
9. Do not use outdoors.
10. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces, including stove.
11. Lock cover securely in place during brew cycle and when serving coffee.
12. Scalding may occur if cover is removed during brew cycle.
13. Do not place coffeemaker on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
14. Always attach plug to appliance first, then plug cord into wall outlet. To disconnect
coffeemaker, remove plug from wall outlet, then unplug from coffeemaker.
15. Warning: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not remove the bottom cover. No user
serviceable parts are inside. Repair should be done by authorized service personnel only.
16. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
Other Consumer Safety Information
This appliance intended for household use only.
The length of the cord used on this appliance was selected to reduce the hazards of becoming
tangled in, or tripping over a longer cord.
If a longer cord is necessary an approved extension cord may be used. The electrical rating of
the extension cord must be equal to or greater than the rating of the coffeemaker. Care must be
taken to arrange the extension cord so that it will not drape over the countertop or tabletop
where it can be pulled on by children or accidentally tripped over.
To avoid an electrical circuit overload, do not use another high wattage appliance on the same
circuit with your coffeemaker.