MEMORY CARD CONNECTORS
• The connectors conform to the Japan Electronic Industry
Development Association (JEIDA) and Personal
Computer Memory Card International Association
(PCMCIA) standards Ver. 4.
• Contact pitch of 1.27 mm (0.050 in.) x 1.27 mm (0.050 in.).
Incorrect insertion is prevented. Hot system plugging is
possible (contact detection).
• Plugs have an easy-to-use ejection mechanism.
• Raised mounting type connectors (under which
components can be mounted) and low-profile connectors
• In addition to connectors for type I and type II cards, a
connector for type III cards has been provided.
• The sockets are of the SMT type. A straddle-type socket for double-sided mounting and a socket for single-sided
mounting are available.
Operating temperature range
Dielectric withstanding voltage
subject to change
– 55 C to + 85 C
DC 0.5 A
AC 250 V
40 m max (6 VDC, 0.1 A)
1000 M min. (500 VDC)
500 VAC for 1 minute
Industrial environment: 5,000 times
Office environment: 10,000 times
Dimensions are in millimeters (inches)
PIN CONNECTOR (PLUG) CONTACT LENGTH
Power, ground pins
1, 17, 34, 35, 51, 68
Card detection pins
Other signal pins
Plug body: PPS resin UL94V-0
: 6T nylon (for type III card connector) UL94V-0
: PPS resin (for SMT and type III card connectors)
Contact: Gold over palladium over nickel
5.0 mm (0.196 in.)
3.5 mm (0.137 in.)
4.25 mm (0.167 in.)