For your safety and correct operation of
the appliance, read this manual carefully
before installation and use. Always keep
these instructions with the appliance
even if you move or sell it. Users must
fully know the operation and safety fea-
tures of the appliance.
• The appliance is designed exclusively for
• Only use the appliance to clean household
utensils that are applicable for dishwash-
• Do not put solvents in the appliance. Risk
• Put the knives and all items with sharp
points in the cutlery basket with their
points down. If not, put in a horizontal po-
sition in the main basket.
• Use only branded products for dishwash-
ers (detergent, salt, rinse aid).
• If you open the door while the appliance is
in operation, hot steam can escape. Risk
of skin burns.
• Do not remove dishes from the dishwasher
before the end of the washing programme.
• When the washing programme is comple-
ted, disconnect the mains plug from the
mains socket and close the water tap.
• Only an authorised service engineer can
repair this appliance. Use only original
Electrolux. Thinking of you.
Share more of our thinking at www.electrolux.com
Subject to change without notice
• Do not do repairs yourself to prevent injury
and damage to the appliance. Always con-
tact your local Service Force Centre.
• Persons (including children) with reduced
physical sensory, mental capabilities or
lack of experience and knowledge must
not use the appliance. They must have su-
pervision or instruction for the operation of
the appliance by a person responsible for
• Obey the safety instructions from the man-
ufacturer of the dishwasher detergent to
prevent burns to eyes, mouth and throat.
• Do not drink the water from the dishwash-
er. Detergent residues can stay in your ap-
• Always close the door when you do not
use the appliance to prevent injury and not
to stumble over the open door.
• Do not sit or stand on the open door.
• Only adults can use this appliance. Chil-
dren must get supervision to make sure
that they do not play with the appliance.
• Keep all the packaging away from children.
There is a risk of suffocation.
• Keep all detergents in a safe area. Do not
let children touch the detergents.
• Keep children away from the appliance
when the door is open.