It is normal that water overflows from the
salt container when you fill it with salt
Use of rinse aid
Caution! Only use branded rinse aid for
Do not fill the rinse aid dispenser with
other products (e.g. dishwasher clean-
ing agent, liquid detergent). There is a
risk of damage to the appliance.
Rinse aid makes it possible to dry the
dishes without streaks and stains.
Rinse aid is automatically added during
the last rinsing phase.
Do these steps to fill the rinse aid dispenser:
Loading cutlery and dishes
Helpful hints and tips
Caution! Only use the appliance for
household utensils that are applicable
Do not use the appliance to clean objects
that can absorb water (sponges, household
When you set the water softener to level 1,
the salt indicator light does not stay on.
1. Press the release button (A) to open the
rinse aid dispenser.
2. Fill the rinse aid dispenser with rinse aid.
The mark 'max.' shows the maximum
3. Remove the spilled rinse aid with an ab-
sorbent cloth to prevent too much foam
during the subsequent washing pro-
4. Close the rinse aid dispenser.
The capacity of the rinse aid dispenser
is approximately 150 ml. The quantity of
rinse aid is sufficient for approximately
60 washing programmes.
Adjust the dosage of rinse aid
The appliance is set at the factory at level 1.
You can set the rinse aid dosage between 1
- 6 (1- 6 ml of the rinse aid).
Refer to the washing results (chapter 'What
to do if...'). Start with the lowest dosage.
1. Turn the arrow clockwise to increase the
2. Increase the dosage if there are water
droplets or limescale on the dishes.
• Before you load cutlery and dishes, do
– Remove all food remainings and debris.
– Make burnt, remaining food in pans soft.