CLEANING THE DOOR(S)
To prevent damaging or weakening the
door glass panels avoid the use of the
Household detergents and bleaches
Impregnated pads unsuitable for non-
Brillo/Ajax pads or steel wool pads
Chemical oven pads or aerosols
Bath/Sink stain removers
CLEANING BETWEEN THE OUTER AND
INNER DOOR GLASS
The outer door glass is removable for cleaning.
TO REMOVE THE OUTER GLASS
1. Open the oven door to gain access to the top of
the oven door.
2. To remove the top trim carefully push the trim
towards the oven and lift off.
3. Hold the door securely in place with one hand
before sliding the glass out with the other hand.
4. Clean the outer and inner glass using hot soapy
water or Hob Brite cleaner may be used. Do not
use Hob Brite on the Stainless Steel or painted
finishes. Ensure that all parts are well rinsed and
thoroughly dried before attempting to replace the
If the door glass panel becomes chipped or
has deep scratches the glass will be
weakened and must be replaced to prevent
the possibility of the panel shattering.
Please contact your local Service Force
Centre who will be pleased to advise
TO REPLACE THE OUTER GLASS
To ensure the glass is properly located the text 'This
side up' should be facing towards you at the top edge
of the door and facing into the cavity.
1. Holding the glass with both hands, gently slide
the glass into the side trims of the oven door.
2. To replace the trim, line up the clips on the
underside of the trim with the connectors at the
top of the door.
3. Carefully slide the trim towards the door.
4. Ensure the trim is securely in place before
closing the oven door.
Do not attempt to use the oven without the
glass being in place.
Please note that the door
glass on your product
may differ in type and
shape from that shown in