Review and revise your Setup Options on a regular basis.
R E E T I N G S
• You can review the greetings you have recorded for internal and outside
callers. Greetings can be re-recorded at any time.
• An alternate greeting can be recorded and selected to accommodate special
situations such as when you are out of the office.
E S S A G E
• You can create your own message groups. When you send a message to a
group, the message is sent to all members of that group.
• A group can be private or open, allowing only you or all users to send messages
to the group.
• Use group maintenance features to list groups and members, add or delete
members and delete established groups.
R A N S F E R
Callers may be transferred and messages may be delivered to you in a variety
of ways. Discuss available options with your system manager.
• Call Transfer enables callers to be automatically directed to your extension
or another programmed telephone number.
• When Call Screening is on, EliteMail FMS/VMS will ask the caller's name,
ring your extension, tell you the caller's name, and ask if you want to take the
call or direct the caller to your voice mailbox.
• When your line is busy and the Call Hold option is on, callers will be advised
of the number of calls holding and be given the option to hold or leave a
message in your mailbox.
• When a new message has arrived in your mailbox, you will receive an indication
at your telephone. Depending on your schedule, you may also program the
system to alert you at additional numbers (home phone, pager or spare phone).
E R S O N A L
• Access Personal Options to review or change your Security Code, Recorded
Name, Spelled Name and Directory Listing Status.
E E P I N G
O U R
R O U P S
E L I V E R Y
P T I O N S
A I L B O X
P T I O N S
U R R E N T