Read all of the instructions before using this appliance.
When using this appliance, always exercise basic safety
precautions, including the following:
1) Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this use
and care guide.
2) This wine cooler must be properly installed in accordance with the
installation instructions before it is used. See grounding instructions in the
3) Never unplug your wine cooler by pulling on the power cord. Always
grasp the plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
4) Repair or replace immediately, all electric service cords that have become
frayed or otherwise damaged. Do not use a cord that shows cracks or
abrasion damage along its length, the plug or the connector end.
5) Unplug your wine cooler before cleaning or before making any repairs.
Note: If for any reason this product requires service, we strongly
recommend that a certified technician performs the service.
6) If your old wine cooler is not being used, we recommend that you remove
the door and leave the shelves in place. This will reduce the possibility
of danger to children.
7) This wine cooler should not be recessed or built-in an enclosed cabinet. It
is designed for freestanding installation only.
8) Do not operate your wine cooler in the presence of explosive fumes.
9) Do not store foods in wine cooler as interior temperature may not be cool
enough to prevent spoilage.