Proper Wine Cooler Care and Cleaning
Cleaning and Maintenance
Before using cleaning products, always read and
follow manufacturer's instructions and warnings to
avoid personal injury or product damage.
• Prepare a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of
baking soda mixed with warm water. Use sponge or
soft cloth, dampened with the cleaning solution, to
wipe down your wine cooler.
• Rinse with clean warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
• Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasives, ammonia,
chlorine bleach,concentrated detergents, solvents or
metal scouring pads. SOME of these chemicals may
dissolve, damage and/or discolor your wine cooler.
• Clean door gaskets every three months according to
general instructions. Gaskets must be kept clean and
pliable to assure a proper seal.
• Petroleum jelly applied lightly on the hinge side of
gaskets will keep the gasket pliable and assure a
To avoid electric shock always unplug your
wine cooler before cleaning. Ignoring this warning
may result in death or injury.