• Make sure there is a suitable power Outlet (115 volts, 15 amps outlet)
with proper grounding to power the wine cooler.
• Avoid the use of three plug adapters or cutting off the third grounding in
order to accommodate a two plug outlet. This is a dangerous practice
since it provides no effective grounding for the wine cooler and may
result in shock hazard.
• Do not install your wine cooler in any location not properly insulated or
heated e.g. garage etc. Your wine cooler was not designed to operate
in temperature settings below 55˚ Fahrenheit.
• Select a suitable location for the wine cooler on a hard even
surface away from direct sunlight or heat source e.g. radiators,
baseboard heaters, cooking appliances etc. Any floor unevenness
should be corrected with the leveling legs located on the front and rear
bottom corners of the wine cooler.
• Your wine cooler is designed for free-standing installation only. It is not
designed for built-in application.