• The shelves are designed for flexibility and easy cleaning.
To accommodate different sized bottles the shelves slide out
and can be moved up or down into any of the tracks molded
into the cooler cabinet. Larger bottles or Magnums can be more easily
accommodated on the cross shelves of the bottom basket of the cooler.
You will notice that the shelves are designed so the bottles do
not line-up directly over one another. This allows free air
movement and provides more space.
• To complement the look of your wine collection, a soft light has been
built into the wine cooler. Simply push the "Light/Set" button on the
electronic controlled unit, and the light comes on, push again for off.
On the mechanical control units, the light switch is on the front for your
convenience. For maximum energy efficiency, leave light off when not
viewing your collection.
(electronic controlled unit only)
• For safety and security, your wine cooler is equipped with a door lock.
To eliminate the risk of accidental child entrapment, the lock was
designed so that the door will not lock until the key is removed
(consistent with UL requirements).
Normal Operating Sounds You May Hear
• Boiling water, gurgling sounds or slight vibrations that are the result of
the refrigerant circulating through the cooling coils.
• The thermostat control will click when it cycles on and off.