The appliance then displays the setting message in English.
2. After a few seconds, the appliance displays:
To fill, remove the tank (fig. 1), rinse and fill with fresh water. Never exceed the MAX line.
(When removing the tank, the cappuccino maker must always be positioned towards the centre of the
appliance, otherwise the tank cannot be removed).
Put the tank back and push as far as it will go.
Move the cappuccino maker outwards (fig. 2) and place a cup underneath it.
3. The appliance now displays:
Press the OK button. After a few seconds, a little water runs out of the cappuccino maker. When the cup
contains about 30cc of water, the water stops delivering.
4. The appliance now displays:
and it goes off.
5. Extract the appliance by pulling it outwards taking care to use the special handles, open the lid and fill
the container with coffee beans (fig. 3), then close the lid and push inwards the appliance.
IMPORTANT: to prevent malfunction, never fill with ground coffee, freeze dried coffee, caramelised beans
or anything else which could damage the appliance.
6. Press the
(fig. 4), The appliance displays:
to indicate that preheating is underway.
7. When preheating is complete, the appliance displays:
and performs an automatic rinse cycle (a little hot water runs out of the spouts and is collected in the drip
Tip: if you want to make a short coffee (less than 60 cc), to make it hotter, fill the cup with this hot rin-
sing water first. Leave it for a few seconds then empty it to preheat the cup.
8. The appliance now displays the ready message:
5 PREPARING COFFEE (USING COFFEE BEANS)
1. The appliance is preset to make coffee with a standard taste. You can also choose coffee with an extra-
mild mild, strong or extra-strong taste. To choose the required taste, press the
ted coffee taste will be displayed.
2. Place 1 cup under the spouts to make 1 coffee (fig. 6) or 2 cups for 2 coffees (fig. 7). For a creamier cof-
fee, lower the spouts to bring them as close to the cups as possible (fig. 8).
3. Press the
button to make a short coffee, the
for a long coffee (fig. 9).
To make 2 coffees, press the button twice (within 2 seconds).
To change the quantity of coffee delivered automatically into the cup, follow the instructions in chap-
TURNING OFF PLEASE WAIT .. .
HEATING UP PLEASE WAIT ...
RINSING complete PLEASE WAIT ...
READY STANDARD TASTE
button for a standard coffee and the
button (fig. 5): the selec-