You can attach your optional mounts or stand to the plasma monitor in one of the following two ways:
* While it is upright. (See Drawing A)
* As it is laid down with the screen face down (See Drawing B). Lay the protective sheet, which was wrapped around the
monitor when it was packaged, beneath the screen surface so as not to scratch the screen face.
* Do not touch or hold the screen face when carrying the unit.
• This device cannot be installed on its own. Be sure to use a stand or original mounting unit. (Wall
mount unit, Stand, etc.)
• For correct installation and mounting it is strongly recommended to use a trained, authorized
Failure to follow correct mounting procedures could result in damage to the equipment or injury
to the installer.
Product warranty does not cover damage caused by improper installation.
* Use only a mounting kit or stand recommended by the manufacturer and listed as an accessory.
Ventilation Requirements for
To allow heat to disperse, leave space between surrounding
objects as shown on the diagram when installing.