Fridge has odor
Door not closing
Interior light does
• Too frequent or too long door openings.
• In humid weather, air carries moisture into fridge
when doors are opened.
• Foods with strong odors should be tightly
covered or wrapped.
• Check for spoiled food.
• Interior needs cleaning.
Refer to CLEANING section
• Food package is keeping door open.
Move packages that keep door from closing.
• Fridge-freezer is not level.
Adjust the leveling screws.
• The floor on which the fridge-freezer is
installed may be uneven or the fridge-freezer
may be unstable.
Slightly raise the front side with the leveling screw.
• No power at outlet.
• Light lamp needs replacing.
Refer to the Lamp Replacement section
Disposal of your old appliance
1. When this crossed-out wheeled bin symbol is attached to a
product it means the product is covered by the European
2. Al electrical and electronic products should be disposed of
separately from the municipal waste stream via designated
collection facilities appointed by the government or the local
3. The correct disposal of your old appliance will help prevent
potential negative consequences for the environment and
4. For more detailed information about disposal of your old
appliance, please contact your city office, waste disposal
service or the shop where you purchased the product.