Important Safety Instruction
Do not pull out the cord or touch the power plug
with wet hands.
• It may cause electric shock or injury.
Remove water or dust from the power plug and
insert it with the ends of the pins securely
Dust, water or unstable connection may
fire or electric shock.
Make sure of grounding.
The incorrect grounding may cause
breakdown and electric shock.
When the power cord or the power plug is
damaged or the holes of the outlet are loosed, do
not use them.
It may cause electric shock or short circuit
to make fire.
2. When using the fridge-freezer
Do not place the heavy object or the dangerous
object (container with liquid) on the fridge-freezer.
It may be dropped to cause injury, fire or
electric shock when opening or closing
Do not cling to the door or the shelves of the door
or the home bar of the freezer or the cool chamber.
It may make the fridge-freezer fallen
down or damage the hands. Especially,
do not allow the children to do the