Important Safety Instruction
• If the wall socket is loose, do not insert the power
It may cause electric shock or fire.
• Never unplug your refrigerator by pulling on the
power cord. Always grip plug firmly and pull it
straight out from the outlet.
You may disconnect a wire and cause a short circuit.
• Do not use a wet or damp cloth when cleaning the
plug. Remove any foreign matter from the power
Otherwise, there is a risk of fire.
• Do not put your hands into the bottom area of the
Any Sharp edges may cause personal injury..
• After unplugging the appliance, wait for at least
five minutes before plugging it again to the wall
Abnormal operation of the freezer may cause material
• If the appliance is not to be used for a long time,
pull out the power plug.
Any deterioration in the insulation may cause fire.
• Do not let children touch or play with the control
panel on the front of the appliance.
• The refrigerant used in fridge/freezer and the
gases in the insulation material require special
disposal procedures. Ensure that none of the pipes
on the back of the appliances are damaged prior