Assembling the Stand
• This stand does not include any of the tools required
for assembly. It is up to you to prepare a large
Philips head (+) screwdriver for assembly.
• If anything is missing or damaged, contact your local
CASIO service provider.
• Note that use of any unauthorized parts or
components can cause damage to the stand and/or
Before starting stand assembly, unfasten the band
that bundles the pedal cord in the back of crosspiece
, and extend the cord.
• Assembly of the stand should be performed by at
least two people working together.
• This stand should be assembled on a flat surface.
• Do not remove the tape securing the keyboard cover
in place until assembly is complete. Removing the
tape can cause the keyboard cover to open and
close during assembly, creating the risk of personal
injury to your hands and fingers.
• Take care that you do not pinch your fingers
between parts when assembling them.
To assemble the stand
Attach side panels A and B to crosspiece D.
Secure the side panels using four E screws.
• When installing part 2, slide the brackets 3 into the
slots in either end crosspiece D. If the brackets 3 are
not inserted into the ends of the crosspiece D as far as
they will go, the screws E will not be able to enter
into the screw holes of the brackets 3, which can strip
the threads of the screws.
• Cover the screw heads with the caps J.
Slide back panel C into the grooves 4 of the