Recording and Play Back
You can store the notes you play in digital piano
memory for later playback.
A track is a container of recorded data, and a song
consists of two tracks: Track 1 and Track 2. You can
record each track separately and then combine them so
they play back together as a single song.
• You can record approximately 5,000 notes in digital
• The RECORDER button lamp will flash at high
speed when memory runs low.
• Recording stops automatically if the number of
notes in memory exceeds the maximum.
• Keyboard play
• Tone used
• Pedal operations
• Reverb and chorus settings (Track 1 only)
• Tempo setting (Track 1 only)
• Layer setting (Track 1 only)
• Split setting (Track 1 only)
• Temperament and base note settings (Track 1 only)
• Octave shift setting (Track 1 only)
back. . .
Recording Data Storage
• Starting a new recording deletes any data that was
previously recorded in memory.
• Should power fail during recording, all of the data in
the track you are recording will be deleted.
• CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. takes no
responsibility for any damages, lost profits, or claims
by third parties arising from the deletion of recorded
data due to malfunction, repair, or for any other
Using the RECORDER Button
Each press of the RECORDER button cycles through
the recording options in the sequence shown below.