TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other.
A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the
provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit
from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the
apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as
power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been
exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the
The power indicator being unlit does not mean the apparatus is completely disconnected from the MAINS.
When you need to have the apparatus completely disconnected from the MAINS, you must unplug the power cord. For that purpose, locate
the apparatus in a way that secures easy access to the power cord.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment
generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause
harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If
this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and
on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the userís authority to operate the
Model Number: AP-220
Trade Name: CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD.
Responsible party: CASIO AMERICA, INC.
Address: 570 MT. PLEASANT AVENUE, DOVER, NEW JERSEY 07801
Telephone number: 973-361-5400
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules, Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that
may cause undesired operation.
Please note the following important information before using this product.
• Before using the AD-A12150LW Adaptor to power the unit, be sure to check the AC Adaptor for any damage first. Carefully check the power
cord for breakage, cuts, exposed wire and other serious damage. Never let children use an AC adaptor that is seriously damaged.
• The product is not intended for children under 3 years.
• Use only CASIO AD-A12150LW adaptor.
• The AC adaptor is not a toy.
• Be sure to disconnect the AC adaptor before cleaning the product.
This mark applies in EU countries only.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Declaration of Conformity
CASIO COMPUTER CO.,LTD.
6-2, Hon-machi 1-chome, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-8543, Japan
Responsible within the European Union:
CASIO EUROPE GmbH
Casio-Platz 1, 22848 Norderstedt, Germany