Recording and Play Back
Deleting Recorded Data
The following procedure deletes a specific track of a
• The procedure below deletes all of the data of the
selected track. Note that the delete operation cannot
be undone. Check to make sure you really do not
need the data in digital piano memory before you
perform the following steps.
Press the RECORDER button twice so its
lamp is flashing.
While holding down the FUNCTION button,
press the RECORDER (L) button or
METRONOME (R) button to select the track
you want to delete.
Press the RECORDER button until its lamp is
• This will cause the lamp of the track you selected in
step 2 of this procedure to flash.
If you selected Track 2 for deletion
Once again, hold down the FUNCTION
button and press the button that corresponds
to the track you want to delete (RECORDER
(L) or METRONOME (R)).
• This deletes the selected track and enters playback
• To cancel the delete operation at any time, press the
RECORDER button twice so its lamp is unlit.
• Only the digital piano's METRONOME button and
RECORDER button are operational from step 3
until you actually perform the delete operation in
step 4. No other button operation can be performed.
Flashing: Delete standby