CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain optimum performance of this air purifi er, please clean the unit including the fi lter periodically.
Be sure to disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet before performing any maintenance.
How to clean hard to remove dirt
Be sure to remove the power plug from the wall outlet.
Gently remove dust from the back panel, using a vacuum cleaner
attachment or similar tool.
Do not apply excessive pressure, when scrubbing the back panel.
1. Add a small amount of kitchen detergent to water and soak for about 10
2. Rinse off the kitchen detergent with clean water.
3. Completely dry the fi lter in a well-ventilated area.
Gently remove dust from HEPA Filter and Deodorizing Filter with a vacuum
cleaner attachment or similar tool.
Do not WASH in water and DRY in the sun.
The fi lters are fragile, be careful not to apply too much force.
• HEPA Filter
Apply the maintenance only on the side with the tag.
Do not clean the opposite side; otherwise, the fi lter will be damaged.
• Deodorizing Filter
The maintenance can be applied to the both sides.
1. Remove the Back Panel.
2. Remove the Dust Sensor Filter.
3. If it is very dirty, wash it with water and dry it thoroughly.
Gently remove dust from the odor sensor,
using a vacuum cleaner attachment or similar tool.