1. AUTO POWER DEFROST
2. AUTO CRUSTY COOK
3. GRILL MODE SELECTION
4. CLOCK SETTING
5. UP (
) / DOWN (
(Cook time, Weight and serving
6. STOP/CANCEL BUTTON
7. AUTO REHEAT SELECTION
8. MICROWAVE/ POWER LEVEL
9. COMBI MODE SELECTION
10. STEAM CLEAN BUTTON
11. START BUTTON
Depending on the model that you have purchased, you are supplied
with several accessories that can be used in a variety of ways.
1. Coupler, already placed over the motor shaft in the base
of the oven.
2. Roller ring, to be placed in the centre of the oven.
3. Turntable, to be placed on the roller ring with the centre
fitting to the coupler.
4. Metal rack, to be placed on the turntable.
5. Crusty plate, see page 11 to 12.
6. Clean Water Bowl, see page 8.
DO NOT operate the microwave oven without the roller ring and
The coupler rotates the turntable.
The roller ring supports the turntable.
The turntable serves as the main cooking
surface; it can be easily removed for cleaning.
The metal rack can be used in grill and
The crusty plate when using auto crusty cook
function or manual crusty cook function.
The water bowl can be used to clean.