Read this user manual thoroughly before using the
product. If you pass this device on to someone else,
include the user manual also.
• This device is intended for the dental and oral care of
• Children age 7 or older may use the device with adult
• Use this device only privately and for the purposes
• Regularly check the appliance and cord for damage.
• If the device stops working or is damaged, turn it off
and unplug it.
• Do not attempt to repair the appliance yourself.
Refer repairs to an authorised specialist.
• Use only original equipment.
Children and disabled individuals
• To ensure your children's safety, please keep all
packaging (plastic bags, boxes, polystyrene, etc.) out
of their reach.
Do not let small children play with plastic fi lm. This
can cause suff ocation!
This appliance is not intended for children
under 3, because small parts can be broken
off and swallowed.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons
(including children) with reduced physical, sensory
or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and
knowledge, unless they have been given supervision
or instruction concerning use oft the appliance by a
person responsible for their safety. Children should be
supervised to ensure that they do not play with the
3 Charging and indicator
5 Case with storage
2 ON/OFF switch
4 Charging cradle
Instructions for use
You can mount the cradle to the wall. Keep in mind,
however, that an electrical outlet must be nearby.
• Measure the distance between the notches on the
back and at this interval drill two holes for the
Make sure ahead of time that you will not damage
wiring that is concealed in the wall!
Insert the plug into a grounded 230 V, 50 Hz socket
that has been installed according to regulation.
• Place the handle into the cradle.
• Charging is indicated by the red charging/indicator
• Charging takes about 14 hours.
• Once the battery is charged, the charging/indicator
light will change to green. Then unplug the charging
The rechargeable battery must be charged, if the
toothbrush delivers too little power or stops working
Important user information:
The toothbrush does not start as soon as you press the
ON/OFF switch. There must be pressure on the teeth at
the same time.
Using the toothbrush
• Put the brush onto the movement rod by gently
• Turn the brush counterclockwise until it locks into
The bristles must point toward the switch.
The brushes have rings of diff erent colours to make
them individually distinguishable.
• Rinse your mouth before brushing your teeth.
• Wet the brush head and apply toothpaste.
• Use the switch (2) to turn the device on, and touch
the brush head to your teeth. The orange indicator
light goes on.