Connecting the Projector
Xerox DP1011 User's Guide
Composite Video Cable
1. Make sure the projector and computer are turned off.
2. Connect one end of the VGA cable to the projector. Connect
the other end to the VGA port on the computer.
3. Connect the projector to the other video source(s) with the
4. Plug the power cord into the back of the projector and then into
an electrical outlet.
5. Turn on the projector first, and then the computer.
Your DP1011 projector works best at computer screen
resolutions of 1024 x 768 or less. To reset the computer screen
resolution, see "Setting the Screen Resolution" on page 28.