On-Screen Display (OSD) Menus
Displaying Menus and Selecting Items
Xerox DP1011 User's Guide
The On-Screen Display (OSD) menus provide the options to make
image adjustments and change a variety of settings. The projector
automatically detects the video source so your selections from the
menus will apply to that source.
1. To open the OSD Main Menu, press the Menu button on the
Remote Control or Panel Control.
2. To select one of the menus on the Main Menu, press the
The example above shows the Language menu is selected.
3. Press the Enter button on the Remote Control or Panel Control
to open the selected menu.
This example shows the All Images menu.
keys to select
items from the list
4. When the menu you want is displayed, press the
keys to select items.
5. To adjust options, press the
6. To accept your new settings, press the Menu button.
The Main Menu reappears.
7. To exit the OSD, press the Menu button again.
The OSD closes and your new settings are in effect.
keys to adjust the
setting of the