Setting the Screen Resolution
Xerox DP1011 User's Guide
For best viewing on your computer screen, its resolution should be
set to 1024 x 768 or less. To reset the screen resolution, follow the
steps below, referring to the chart on page 29 for the correct
settings for your type of computer and monitor.
If you have a Windows PC:
1. From the Windows Start menu, select Settings/Control Panel
and double-click the Display icon.
2. Click the Settings tab.
3. Drag the resolution slider.
4. Click the Advanced button and select the Monitor tab.
5. Select the Refresh rate from the drop-down menu.
Refer to the chart on page 29 for Windows computers for the
correct refresh rate for the resolution you selected.
6. Click OK, then click OK on the Display Properties dialog box.
If you have an Apple Macintosh:
1. From the Apple menu, select Control Panels/Monitors &
2. Click the Monitor icon.
3. Select the resolution and refresh rate from the resolution menu.
Refer to the chart page 30 for Apple Macintosh computers for
the compatible resolutions for you type of Apple computer.
4. Click the Close box.