CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Remove the Tank Cover, and dispose
of the water.
Wash the inside of the Water Tank.
• If the dirt is heavy, please dissolve neutral
detergent in lukewarm water and wash.
Dry the tank with a soft cloth.
Check the ﬂ oat.
Install the Tank Cover.
(About once a week)
BACK PANEL / SENSOR
(About once every 2 weeks)
Remove the dust
gently with a
cleaning tool such
as a vacuum cleaner.
How to clean and remove a heavy dirt.
1. Add a small amount of neutral
detergent to water and soak for
about 10 minutes.
Do not give excessive pressure to
the back panel when scrubbing it.
2. Rinse off the neutral detergent with
3. Completely dry the ﬁ lter in a well-
1. Remove the Back Panel.
2. Remove the sensor ﬁ lter.
3. If the sensor ﬁ lter is very dirty, wash
it with water and dry it thoroughly.
Wipe with a dry, soft cloth.
Do not wash with water.
(About once a month)