5. Install the air filter cover with the screws.
To disassemble and assemble the
1. Remove the end cap (A) and the tube connector (B)
from the tube.
Note: The end cap has a right hand thread. The tube
connector has a left hand thread.
2. Use a screwdriver to lock the eccentric element, put
the screwdriver into the groove at the end with the
end cap. Loosen the square screw cap (C).
The product does not
The power plug is not connected.
The power switch is in the OFF position.
The carbon brushes are worn out.
There is no power in the power socket.
The power switch is defective.
3. Remove the eccentric element (D) and the 2
bearings (E) from the tube.
4. Push the 2 bearings (F) out of the tube.
5. Examine the 4 bearings, replace the bearings that
are worn or damaged.
6. Assemble the vibrator head in the opposite
Connect the power plug into a power socket.
Turn the power switch to the ON position.
Replace the carbon brushes.
Replace or repair the power socket.
Replace the power switch.
1154 - 001 - 05.03.2020