To start the product
1. Make sure that the power switch is set to the OFF
2. Connect the product to an applicable power socket.
3. Move the power switch to the ON position.
4. If there is no vibration in the vibrator head, refer to
Troubleshooting on page 10 .
To operate the product
CAUTION: Do not make sharp bends or
loops on the flexible shaft. Sharp bends and
loops increase the wear and decrease the
lifetime of the flexible shaft.
CAUTION: Do not use the product to move
the concrete to the side.
1. Fill concrete in equally thick layers, 30–50 cm / 12–
19 in. (B).
2. Put the vibrator head approximately 15 cm / 6 in. (A)
down into the nearest lower layer of concrete. This
causes the layers of concrete to mix correctly.
WARNING: Read and understand the safety
chapter before you do maintenance on the
Clean the product.
Clean the cooling fins of the motor.
3. Wait approximately 10–20 seconds until the surface
around the vibrator head is shiny and no air bubbles
come to the surface.
4. Remove the vibrator head slowly to let the concrete
fill the hole from the vibrator head.
5. Put the vibrator head down into the concrete at a
distance of 30–50 cm / 12–19 in. (C) from where you
put it before.
6. Do step 4 and 5 again and again. Continue until the
air bubbles are fully removed from the area of
To stop the product
1. Move the power switch to "O", the OFF position, to
stop the product.
2. Disconnect the product from the power socket.
* = General maintenance done by the operator. The
instructions are not given in this operator's manual.
X = The instructions are given in this operator's manual.
1154 - 001 - 05.03.2020