Before Starting Installation
Installing, pairing, and calibrating the product requires specialized techniques and tools. Ask the shop where you
bought the product to install, pair, and calibrate it.
The product is installed in the order shown here.
Checking the tools you are using (page 7)
Checking operation of the sensors (page 8)
Setting up the pressure bonding tool (page 9)
Placing the bicycle in a secure work position (page 10)
Removing crank set (page 10)
Cleaning the crank (page 11)
Checking the position to mount the sensor (page 12)
Setting the sensors (page 14)
Attaching the sensors (page 15)
10. Assembling the chainring (page 22)
11. Tying down the right transmitter (page 23)
12. Installing the junction cable guide (page 25)
13. Installing the batteries (page 8)
14. Installing the magnet rings (page 26)
15. Installing the crank set (page 29)
16. Checking operation of the magnet rings (page 30)
Eliminating Static Electricity during Installation
Before starting the installation, touch a large metal object (such as a door knob or metal table) to discharge any static electric
charge in your body.
Eliminate static electric charge occasionally while installing the product.