Important Safety Instructions
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons when using
your product, basic safety precautions should be followed, including the
• Never attempt to operate this appliance if it is damaged, malfunctioning, partially
disassembled, or has missing or broken parts, including a damaged cord or plug.
• This appliance should only be transported by two or more people holding the
• Do not install the appliance in a damp and dusty place. Do not install or store the
appliance in any outdoor area, or any area that is subject to weathering conditions
such as direct sunlight, wind, rain, or temperatures below freezing.
• Tighten the drain hose to avoid separation.
• If the power cord is damaged or the hole of the outlet socket is loose, do not use
the power cord and contact an authorized service centre.
• This appliance must not be installed behind a lockable door, a sliding door or a
door with a hinge on the opposite side to that of the appliance, in such a way that
a full opening of the appliance door is restricted.
• Do not plug multiple outlets socket, an extension power cable or adapter with this
• This appliance must be grounded. In the event of malfunction or breakdown,
grounding will reduce the risk of electric shock by providing a path of least
resistance for electric current.
• This appliance is equipped with a power cord having an equipment-grounding
conductor and a grounding power plug. The power plug must be plugged into an
appropriate socket outlet that is installed and grounded in accordance with all local
codes and ordinances.
• Improper connection of the equipment-grounding conductor can result in risk of
electric shock. Check with a qualified electrician or service personnel if you are in
doubt as to whether the appliance is properly grounded.
• Do not modify the power cord provided with the appliance.If it does not fit the
outlet, have a proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician.