Caution on Freezing During
• When frozen, the product does not operate normally.
Install the product where it will not freeze during
• Do not install the washer in any outdoor or sheltered
outdoor location as this will contribute water freezing
within the unit.
How to Keep the Product from Freezing
• After washing, remove any water remaining inside the
pump by opening the drain tube plug that's used for
removal of residual water. When the water is removed
completely, refit the drain tube and filter cap and then
close the filter cover cap.
• Lower the Drain tube so that any residual water
remaining in the tub can be drained into a low profile
• When the drain hose is installed in a curved shape,
the water within the curve of the hose may freeze.
• After closing the tap, disconnect the cold supply hose
from the tap, and remove water while keeping the
hose facing downwards.
Check for Freezing
• If water does not drain when opening the drain tube
plug, check the drain pump body for ice by removing
the drain filter cap.
• Turn the power on, choose a washing programme,
and press the Start/Pause button.
is shown in the display window while the product
is in operation, check water supply taps, and all hoses
for ice build up (Some models do not have an
alarm function that indicates freezing).
• Check that water is coming into the dispenser while
washing, and water is draining through the drain hose