2. FEATURES & TECHNICAL EXPLANATION 2-1.FEATURES Jumbo drum ’s jumbo drum can wash about 40% more load than conventional washing machine. A bigger drum improves the wash performance. More economical by Intelligent Wash System Intelligent Wash System detects the amount of load and water temperature, and then determines the optimum water level and washing time to minimize energy and water consumption.
2-2.DETERMINE WASHING TIME BY FUZZY LOGIC To get the best washing performance optimal time is determined by sensing of water temperature, selected washing temperature and laundry amount. water temperature washing time the best selected FUZZY washing washing rinsing time temperature LOGIC performance spin rhythm, time...
4. INSTALLATION Before servicing ask the customer what the trouble is. Check the adjustment (power supply is 220-240V~, remove the transit bolts..) Check the troubles referring to the troubleshooting. Decide service steps referring to disassembly instructions. Then, service and repair. After servicing, operate the appliance to see whether it works O K or NOT.
HOW TO CONNECT INLET HOSE Check that the rubber washer is inside of the valve connector. Connect the inlet hose firmly to prevent leak. CONNECT DRAIN HOSE Make sure that the hose is not twisted. Avoid submerging the end of the hose. The drain hose should be placed under 100cm from the floor.
TEST OPERATION Preparation for Press the power button. Press the Start/Pause washing. button. Connect the power plug to the outlet. In case of coloureds program. Connect the inlet hose. Check the water heating. Check automatic reverse Check the water supply. turn.
5. OPERATION [WD(M)-14110(5)FD(F/N) / 16110(5)FD(F/N)] Rinse hold Option If you desire to leave fabrics in the Wrinkle Free machine without spinning after rinse If you want to prevent wrinkle, select this option with spin. to prevent wrinkling, you may select rinse Hold by pressing the Rinse button.
Wash program selector LED display 7 program can be set depending on the type of the laundry. Display the estimated remaining time (Hour : Minute) to finish. If the power button is pressed, Coloureds program is In case of abnormal operation, error automatically set.
6. WIRING DIAGRAM PROGRAM CHART [WD-14111(6)FDB / 14112(7)FD / 16111(6)FDB / 16112(7)FD] * ( ) :WD-12111(6)FDB / 12112(7)FD About 2:45 (2:43) About 2:02 (2:00) About 1:29 About 1:02 About 56 About 1:04 About 30 About 1:09 About 39 About 39 About 15 ( 13) About 1:48 About 1:17 (1:15)
7. TROUBLESHOOTING 7-1.BEFORE PERFORMING SERVICE Be careful of electric shock or disconnecting the parts while troubleshooting. Voltage of each terminal in 220-240V~ and DC while applying an electric current. 7-2.QC TEST MODE. Pressing Rinse, and Spin button simultaneously. Power supply on with pressing upper two button.Then buzzer sound twice. Press the Start/Pause button as follows.
7-4.ERROR DISPLAY. If you press the Start/Pause button when an error in displayed, any error except will disappear and the machine will change into pause status. In case of if the error is not resolved within 20 sec. In the case of other errors, if the error is not resolved within 4 min., power will be turned off automatically and the error only will be blinked.
ERROR SYMPTOM CAUSE • MAIN PWB ASSEMBLY is out of order Replace the MAIN PWB ASSEMBLY CURRENT • Winding in the STATOR ASSEMBLY is short-circuited. ERROR Replace the STATOR ASSEMBLY • The connector (3-pin, male, white) in the LEAD WIRE ASSEMBLY is not connected to the connector (3-pin, female, white) of LOCK STATOR ASSEMBLY.
8. ERROR DIAGNOSIS AND CHECK LIST 8-1.DIAGNOSIS AND ANSWER FOR ABNORMAL OPERATION SYMPTOM GUIDE FOR SERVICE CALL NO POWER Is the power plug connected firmly to 220-240V~ outlet? Power failure? or Breaker opened? Is the outlet controlled by a switch Visit to check WATER INLET TROUBLE displayed?
SYMPTOM GUIDE FOR SERVICE CALL DOOR OPEN ERROR Did you press the Start/Pause button when Close the door the door is open? Visit to check Check if the door switch is O.K displayed? DRAIN TROUBLE Is the debris filter clogged with foreign Clean up material such as pins, coins, etc? the filter.
SYMPTOM GUIDE FOR SERVICE CALL Suds overflow from the Is low-sudsing detergent for the drum appliance. washing machine used? (In this condition, wash and spin do not operate LOW-SUDSING normally) Is the proper amount of detergent used DETERGENT as recommended? Recommend to reduce the amount of detergent.
8-2.FAULT DIAGNOSIS AND TROUBLESHOOTING CAUTION 1. Be careful of electric shock or disconnecting the parts while troubleshooting. 2. First of all, check the connection of each part terminal with wiring diagram. 3. If you replace the MAIN PWB ASSEMBLY, put in the connectors correctly. NO POWER When measuring the voltage of the outlet, Check the fuse?
NO WATER SUPPLY Is water supply shut-off? Is the tap opened? Open the tap. Check the AIR CHAMBER When you press both Rinse button and Spin button and the tube clogged simultaneously, is the water level frequency below 240? with impurity. Is the inlet valve filter clogged with impurity? Clean the filter.
SOFTENER DOES NOT FLOW IN Refer to Is water supplied? NO WATER SUPPLY Check the wiring on the Are receptacles correctly connected to the terminals dispenser. of the INLET VALVE ASSEMBLY? Is softener put in the correct compartment of the Put it in the correct compartment.
HEATING WITHOUT WATER When pressing Rinse and Spin at the same time after draining, is the water level frequency 252 or more? Replace the When pressing Rinse, Spin buttons at the same time S.PRESSURE SWITCH while wash, is the water level frequency between ASSEMBLY 230 - 243 ? Checking voltage between two pins as press the...
HEATING CONTINUOUSLY ABOVE THE SETTING WATER TEMPERATURE When disconnect the connector (1) on the, MAIN PWB ASSEMBLY is the resistance of the Replace the THERMISTOR natural connectors (Blue/White), (Sky blue) (6322FR2046B) between 2.5k to 180k (105 ~0 )? When checking THERMISTOR on the tub is the Push the THERMISTOR THERMISTOR loosened above 2mm from tightly to the rubber.
SPIN TROUBLE Check the S.PRESSURE SWITCH ASSEMBLY or HOSE (Pressure). Check on the spinning, is the frequency of the If the problem is on the water level 248 or more. The frequency can be S.PRESSURE SWITCH checked by pressing the Rinse and Spin buttons at Rinse Spin ASSEMBLY or the HOSE,...
9. DISASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS Be sure to unplug the machine out of the outlet before disassembling and repairing the parts. CONTROL PANEL ASSEMBLY Unscrew 2 screws on the back of the top plate. TOP PLATE ASSEMBLY Pull the top plate backward and upward as shown. Disconnect the ASSEMBLY connector.
DISPENSER ASSEMBLY Disassemble the TOP PLATE ASSEMBLY. Pull out the drawer slightly upward. Unscrew 2 screws. PUSH DRAWER Disassemble hose clamps and hoses. Option Disassemble the ventilation bellows and the water inlet bellows from the tub. DISPENSER ASSEMBLY...
INLET VALVE ASSEMBLY Disconnect the wiring connector. Unscrew 2 screws from the back. When reconnecting the connector Cold only model VALVE#1 (MAIN) Whited/Black-Black VALVE#2 (PRE) Gray/ White - Black Cold and Hot model VALVE #1 (MAIN) Whited/Black-Black VALVE #2 (PRE) Gray/ White - Black VALVE #3 (HOT) Blue/Red - Black...
DOOR ASSEMBLY Open the door completely. Remove the two screws from the hinge. When removing the DOOR ASSEMBLY, it is necessary to hold the BRACKET that is inner of the CABINET COVER. GASKET Take apart the CLAMP ASSEMBLY (cabinet). Unscrew 2 screws from the CABINET COVER. Open the lower cover cap and unscrew 1 screw inside Take apart the LOWER COVER.
ROTOR ASSEMBLY, STATOR ASSEMBLY, FRICTION DAMPER ASSEMBLY Remove the BACK COVER. Unscrew the bolt to pull out the ROTOR ASSEMBLY. (ROTOR ASSEMBLY) Disconnect the wiring connector. Unscrew 6 bolts from the STATOR. Remove the BODY FRAME. (Only 1400 rpm models) Note : Hook of connector (1) is on the backside (STATOR ASSEMBLY) Pull out the HINGE, pressing its snap.
DRAIN PUMP ASSEMBLY Remove PUMP HOSE. PUMP HOSE Remove BELLOWS.. Remove CAP (Remaining Hose.) Disconnect the wiring. Screw Unscrew 3 screws Remove the DRAIN PUMP ASSEMBLY. (Remaining Hose) BELLOWS HEATER ASSEMBLY Loosen the M6 heater nuts to pull out the HEATER ASSEMBLY.
SWITCH ASSEMBLY, DOOR LOCK Take apart the CLAMP ASSEMBLY (cabinet) and release the GASKET. Unscrew 2 screws holding the DOOR SWITCH ASSEMBLY. Disconnect the door lock from the wiring connector. WHEN FOREIGN MATERIAL IS STUCK BETWEEN DRUM AND TUB Remove the HEATER ASSEMBLY. Remove the foreign material (wire, coin and others) by inserting a long bar through the hole.