Installation Place Requirements
Level Floor : Allowable slope under the entire appliance
Power Outlet : Must be within 1.5 meters of either side
of the location of the appliance.
• Do not overload the outlet with more than one
Additional Clearance : For the wall, 10 cm: rear
/2.5 cm: right & left side
• Do not place or store laundry products on top of the
appliance at any time.
• These products may damage the finish or controls.
• The plug must be plugged into an appropriate outlet
that is properly installed and grounded in accordance
with all local codes and ordinances.
• Install the appliance on a flat hard floor. Do not install
the appliance on an elevated surface or stand unless
it is supplied by LG electronics for this model.
• Make sure that air circulation around the appliance is
not impeded by carpets, rugs, etc.
• Never try to correct any unevenness in the floor with
pieces of wood, cardboard or similar materials under
• If it is impossible to avoid positioning the appliance
next to a gas cooker or coal burning stove, an
insulation (85x60 cm) covered with aluminum foil on
the side facing the cooker or stove must be inserted
between the two appliances.
• Do not install your appliance in rooms where freezing
temperatures may occur. Frozen hoses may burst
under pressure. The reliability of the electronic control
unit may be impaired at temperatures below freezing
• Ensure that when the appliance is installed, it is
easily accessible for an engineer in the event of a
• With the appliance installed, adjust all four feet
using the transit bolt spanner provided to ensure the
appliance is stable, and a clearance of approximately
20 mm is left between the top of the appliance and the
underside of any work-top.
• If the appliance is delivered in winter and temperatures
are below freezing, place the appliance at room
temperature for a few hours before putting it into
• This equipment is not designed for maritime use or for
use in mobile installations such as caravans, aircraft
• Do not use an extension cord or double adapter.
• Always unplug the appliance and turn off the water
supply after use.
• Connect the appliance to an earthed socket in
accordance with the current wiring regulations.
• The appliance must be positioned so that the plug is
• Repairs to the appliance must only be carried out
by qualified personnel. Repairs carried out by
inexperienced persons may cause injury or serious
malfunctioning. Contact your local service centre.