Adding Cleaning Products
• Detergent should be used according to the instruction
of the detergent manufacturer and selected according
to type, colour, soiling of the fabric and washing
• If too much detergent is used, too many suds can
occur and this will result in poor washing results
or cause heavy load to the motor and cause a
• If you wish to use liquid detergent, follow the
guidelines provided by the detergent manufacturer.
• You can pour liquid detergent directly into the main
detergent if you are starting the cycle immediately.
• Do not use liquid detergent if you are using Time
delay, or if you have selected Pre Wash, as the liquid
• If too many suds occur, reduce the detergent amount.
Drum type detergent must only be used in Front
loaders. excessive suds can be caused by using the
wrong type of detergent.
• Detergent usage may need to be adjusted for water
temperature, water hardness, size and soil level of the
load. For best results, avoid oversudsing.
• Refer to the label of the clothes, before chooseing the
detergent and water temperature.
• When using the washing machine, use designated
detergent for each type of clothing only:
– General powdered detergents for all types of fabric
– Powdered detergents for delicate fabric
– Liquid detergents for all types of fabric or
designated detergents only for wool
• For better washing performance and whitening, use
detergent with the general powdered bleach.
• Detergent is flushed from the dispenser at the
beginning of the cycle.
• Do not place or store laundry products, such as
detergent, bleach, or liquid fabric softener, on top of
your washer or dryer. Wipe up any spills immediately.
These products can damage the machine's finish and
• Do not let the detergent harden. Doing so may lead to
blockages, poor rinse performance or bad odours.
• Full load : According to manufacturer's
• Part load : 3/4 of the normal amount
• Minimum load : 1/2 of full load
Adding Detergent and Fabric Softener
• Main wash only →
• Pre wash+Main wash →
• Too much detergent, bleach or softener may cause an
overflow of that liquid and cause damage or staining
to the clothes.
• Be sure to use the appropriate amount of detergent.
Adding Fabric Softener
• Do not exceed the maximum fill line. Overfilling can
cause early dispensing of the fabric softener, which
may stain clothes. Close the dispenser lid slowly.