(on some models)
The 120v appliance outlets located on the control console may
be used to run portable appliances placed on countertops beside
The outlets operate independently and are not affected by range
NOTE: Do not place portable appliances on the cooktop.
Damage to the portable appliance could result if the cooktop is
Appliance Outlet Circuit Breakers:
The circuit breakers for the appliance outlets on your range are
located under the cover on top of the control console. They are
rated for 12 amps.
Lift the cover by lifting the front edge at both ends.
On models equipped with a fluorescent cooktop light, remove the
fluorescent tube to gain access to the circuit breakers.
For normal range use, it is not suggested to remove the oven
door. However, if removal is necessary, make sure the oven is off
and cool. Then, follow these instructions. The oven door is heavy.
1. Fully open the oven door.
2. Unscrew clips with a #2 square or Phillips screwdriver.
3. Close oven door to the stop position (open about 4 in.
4. Lift door slightly and pull out and back until hinges come out
to the catch position.
5. Push door down and pull straight out to remove door
4" (10 cm)
1. Hold oven door by the handle and place the top of the door
under the cooktop overhang.
2. Use front of leg to apply pressure to slide hinges into the slots
as far as possible.
3. Use side of leg to apply pressure to the bottom of the door
4. Lift door slightly. Apply pressure and push until the hinges
have gone in fully.
5. Fully open the door.
6. Tighten clips with a #2 square or Phillips screwdriver.
The storage drawer can be removed. Before removing, make sure
drawer is cool and empty.
1. Pull drawer straight out to the first stop.
2. Lift up the back of the drawer and pull out.
1. Fit the ends of the drawer rails into the guides in the cavity.
2. Slide the drawer closed.
When the storage drawer is removed, the sweep-thru base
makes cleaning easier and provides access to the leveling legs.
1. Sweep-thru base