knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the
appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
• Children shall not play with the appliance.
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
• Keep the iron and its cord out of reach of children less than 8 years of age when it is
energized or cooling down.
• The surfaces are liable to get hot during use .
• The appliance may only be connected to a power supply whose voltage and
frequency comply with the specifications on the rating plate!
• The iron is not to be used if it has been dropped, if there are visible signs of damage
on the iron or its cord or if it is leaking.
• The appliance must only be connected to an earthed socket.
• If the appliance or the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the
manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified person, in order to avoid hazard.
• The iron must be used and rested on a stable surface. When placing the iron on its
stand, ensure that the surface on which the stand is placed is stable.
• Never leave the appliance unattended while connected to the supply mains.
• The appliance must be switched off and the mains plug withdrawn each time after
use, before cleaning and maintenance.
• The plug must be removed from the socket outlet before the water reservoir is filled
• The mains cable must not come into contact with any hot parts of the appliance.
• Do not immerse the appliance in water or any other liquid.
• Do not exceed the maximum filling volume as indicated on the appliances.
• If there are limitations please define water quality / type of water that can be used
• This appliance is intended for domestic use only. The manufacturer cannot accept
any liability for possible damage caused by improper or incorrect use.
• This product is appropriate for use with tap water. It is recommended to use destilled
water or a mix of 50% destilled, 50% tap water.
• Do not connect the appliance to a wall socket intended for shavers.
Nylon & Polyester
Wool & wool blends
Dry iron on wrong side.
Dry iron on wrong side while still damp or use spray to dampen.
Iron on wrong side while still damp or use spray to dampen.
Iron on wrong side of fabric.
Mainly dry iron. Steam can be used under manufacturer' s instructions.
Iron on wrong side. Use an ironing cloth to prevent shine marks.
Check label and follow manufacturer' s instructions. Use setting fo the fibre
requiring lowest setting.
Steam iron on wrong side or use ironing cloth.