1. Do not usean extensioncord or double adapter.
2. If the supply cord is damaged,it must be replacedby the manufactureror its service agents
or similarlyqualifiedperson in order to avoid a hazard.
3. Alwaysunplug the machineand turn off the water supply after use.
4. Connectthe machine to an earthed socket in accordancewith currentwiring regulations.
5. The appliancemust be positionedso that the plug is easily accessible.
is to be connected
to the water
using new hoses
not be used.
I_ Water supply pressure must be between
4.5 ~ 145 PS1 (30~1000 kPa)
I_Don't strip or crossthread when connecting
Inlet hose to the valve.
I_l]the water supply pressure is more than
I000 kPa, a pressure reducer device should
•Two Sealing washer are suppliedwith the
water inlet hoses to preventwater leaks.
• Checkwater tightness of washing
machineconnectionsby turningthe tap
• Periodicallycheckthe conditionof the
hose and replacethe hose if necessary,
• Make sure that there is no kink in the
hose and that it is not crushed.
•The Inlet hose which hasred connectoris
for the hot water tap.