• Cleaning your washer
Proper care of your washer can extend its life.
The outside of the machine can be cleanedwith warm water and a neutral,non-abrasive
Immediatelywipe off any spills. Wipewith damp cloth.
Try notto hit the surfacewith sharp objects.
÷ IMPORTANT:Do not use methylatedspirit, solventsor similar products.
Dry around the washer door opening,flexible gasket and door glass.These areas should
alwaysbe clean to ensure a water-tightseal.
Run washerthrough a completecycle using hot water.
Repeat processif necessary.
Removehard water deposits using only cleaners labeled assafe for washing
• Winterizing instructions
If the washer is stored in an area wherefreezing can occur or moved in freezingtemperatures,
follow these winterizinginstructionsto prevent damageto the washer:
1. Turn off water supply tap.
2. Disconnecthoses from water supply and drain water from hoses.
3. Plug electrical cord intoa properlygrounded electricaloutlet.
4. Add 1 gallon (3.8L) nontoxicrecreationalvehicle (RV) antifreezeto emptywash drum.
5. Set spin cycle and let washer spin for 1minuteto drain out all water.
Not all of the RV antifreezewill be expelled.
6. Unplugelectrical powercord, dry drum interior, and close door.
7. Removedispenserdrawer. Drainany water in compartmentsand dry compartments.
8. Store washer in an updgnt position.
9. To remove antifreezefrom washer after storage,run emptywasher
througha completecycle using detergent.Do not add laundry.