Install or store where it will not be exposed to temperatures
below freezing or exposed to the weather.
Properly ground washer to conform with all governing codes and ordinances.
The base opening must not be obstructed by carpeting when the washing
machine is installed on a
The applianceis fitted with shippingbolts to prevent internal d amage duringtransport.
1. To prevent internal d amageduring
transport,the special 3 bolts are locked.
Beforeoperatingthe washer, remove
the bolts and braces.
• If they are not removed,it may cause heavy
vibration,noise, and malfunction.
3. Take out the 3 bolts and braces by twisting
slightly the braces. Keep the 3 bolts and
bracesand the wrench for future use.
• Wheneverthe appliance istransported, the
shippingbolts and braces must be replaced.
2. Unscrew the 3 bolts with
the wrench supplied.
4. Close the holes with the caps supplied.