÷ Thiswashingmachineisequipped with automatic safetyfunctions whichdetectanddiagnose faults at an
earlystageandreactappropriately. Whenthemachinedoesnotfunctionproperly or doesnot functionat
all,checkthefollowing pointsbeforeyoucallthe ServiceDepartment.
Water does not enter
washer or it enters
Water in the washer
does not drain or
• Foreignobjectssuch as coins or
safety pins may be in drum or
• Heavy wash loads may produce
a thumping sound. This is
• Have all the transitbolts and
• Are all the feet resting firmly on
• Fillhose connection is loose at
tap or washer,
• House drain pipes are clogged,
• Too much detergent or
• Water supply is not adequate in
• Water supply tap is not
• Water inlet hose is kinked.
• The filter of the inlet hose
• Drain hose is kinked or clogged.
• The drain filter is clogged,
Stop washer and check drum
and drain filter.
If noise continues after washer
is restarted, call your authorized
If sound continues, washer is
probablyout of balance. Stop and
redistribute wash load.
See Installation for
Wash load unevenly distributed
in drum, Stop washer and
rearrange wash load,
Adjust the leveling feet.
Check and tighten hose connections.
Unclog drain pipe, Contact plumber
The formation of foam
can cause water leaks.
Check another tap in the house.
Fully open tap.
Check the filter of the inlethose,
Clean and straighten the drain hose.
Clean the drain filter.