and fabric softener
1. The Dispenser
3. The liquid bleach drawer.
• Do not open the detergentdrawer during
water fill cycle.
• Bleachwill be dispensedautomatically
after the detergent has had time to work.
• Do not fill past MAX indicator.
2. Adding Fabric Softener
• Do not exceed the maximum fill line.
Overfillingcan cause early dispensing
of the fabric softenerwhich could stain
• Do not leavethe fabric softener in the
detergent drawerfor more than 2 days.
(Fabric softenercould harden)
• Softenerwill automaticallybe added
during last rinsecycle.
• Do not open the drawerwhen water is
• Solvents(benzene,etc.) are not
Do not pour fabric softener
directly on the clothes
• "."he detergent shouM be used according to the
instruction of the d_'tergent manufacture.
• [[too much detergent is used more than the
recommended amount, too many suds can
occur and this will decrease the washing result
or cause heavy lood to the motor, causing a
• Use powder detergent only for thejkont
• Detergentusagemay need to be adjusted
for water temperature,water hardness,
size, and soil level of the load. For best
• Detergent is dispensed at the beginning of