WARNING: BE SURE to read and understand all instruction in this manual
before using this green rotary laser level. Failure to follow all instructions may result in
hazardous radiation exposure, electric shock, and/or bodily injury.
CAUTION: Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other
than those specified herein, may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
CAUTION: The use of optical instrument with this product will increase eye
IMPORTANT: The following labels are on your tool. They indicate where the laser
light is emitted.
ALWAYS BE AWARE of the
emission point locations when using
the green rotary laser level.
ALWAYS MAKE SURE that any
bystanders in the vicinity of use are made aware of the
dangers of looking directly into the laser.
WARNING! LASER LIGHT. LASER RADIATION.
Avoid Direct Eye Exposure. Do Not Stare into beam.
1. DO NOT remove or deface any product labels. Removing
product labels increases the risk of exposure to laser
2. DO NOT stare directly at the laser beam or project the laser beam directly into the
eyes of others. Serious eye injury could result.
3. DO NOT place the digital laser level in a position that may cause anyone to stare
into the laser beam intentionally or unintentionally. Serious eye injury could result.
4. DO NOT use any magnifying optical tools such as, but not limited to telescopes or
transits to view the laser beam. Serious eye injury could result.
5. DO NOT operate the green rotary laser level around children or allow children to
operate the tool. Serious eye injury could result.
6. ALWAYS turn the green rotary laser level "OFF" when not in use. Leaving the tool
"ON" increases the risk of someone inadvertently staring into the laser beam.
7. DO NOT operate the green rotary laser level in combustible areas such as in the
presence of flammable liquids, gases or dust.
8. When using any of the base plates, ALWAYS check to be sure that the tool is