Model No. XXXXX 320. • Safety CAUTION: Before using this product, read this • Operation manual and follow all its Safety Rules and • Maintenance Operating Instructions. • Trouble shooting Sears, Roebuck and Co., Hoffman Estates, IL 60179, USA www.craftsman.com...
UNITED STATES FOR FREE REPAIR(or replacement if repair proves impossible) If this CRAFTSMAN green rotary laser level is used for commercial or rental purposes, this warranty applies for only 90 days from the date of purchase. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
SAFETY INSRUCTION WARNING: BE SURE to read and understand all instruction in this manual before using this green rotary laser level. Failure to follow all instructions may result in hazardous radiation exposure, electric shock, and/or bodily injury. CAUTION: Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified herein, may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
DESCRIPTION KNOW YOUR GREEN ROTARY LASER LEVEL (See Fig.1 & Fig.2) This Craftsman green rotary laser level is a highly versatile tool. It can be hand-held, wall-mounted (on the wall-mount base included) or leveled on a horizontal surface or tripod stand (sold separately). It projects a bright pulse green laser ‘dot’ that forms a line horizontally or vertical dimension in a 360°complete circle.
Use the remote control you can conveniently operate your rotary laser when you do some layout far away within 100 feet. The green laser detector can help you easily find the laser position within 200 feet even in bright surrounding. Fig.1 Laser aperture Y vial...
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Recommended Use Indoors Laser Diode Type Green Laser Diode 522-542nm Class IIIa, power output <5mW Laser Class 3pcs1.5V “D” batteries for rotary laser level, 1pc 12V “23A” battery for remote control and 1pc 9V “6LR61” Battery battery for detector. (all the batteries are not included) Maximum 100ft.
To connect AC/DC adapter to the tool Fig. 4 The laser level can also be power supplied with AC/DC adapter besides batteries. Insert the connecting plug into the adapter hole which locates in the rear of the level as Fig.4 shown. Plug the AC/DC adapter into the correct mains supply (120V, 60Hz) CAUTION! Whenever connect the adapter to...
Fig.5 Power button: turn on/off the tool. Operation panel Rotation button: adjust the rotation speed. Chalk line button: adjust the length of chalk line. Left button: move chalk line or laser dot to left position. Right button: move chalk line or laser dot to right position.
X and Y bubbles are in the centre of each vial. (Fig6) 2. If the Green rotary laser level is in vertical position, adjust the “Y” wheel. The “Y” wheel controls the Z bubble vial. Adjust the “Y” wheel to make sure the bubble of Z vial is in the centre of the vial.
3. Press the power button to turn on the level. 4. Press the chalk line button to project a chalk line. Press once to project a longest chalk line; twice to project a medium chalk line and three times to project a shortest chalk line.
To install battery for the remote control (See fig.9) The remote control uses one piece of”23A 12V” battery. (Sold separately) Fig. 9 1. Open the battery cover. 2. Install one “23A” 12V battery（sold separately）, be sure the polarity (+/-) is correct! 3.
Power button: turn on/off the detector. Coarse/Fine detection button: coarsely detect laser position or accurately detect laser position. Buzzer button: Turn on/off buzzer. Lineation slot: for marking target line Mounting hole (1/4”): for installation on the mounting base or on a tripod (sold separately).
laser line is under the lineation slot, you should move downwards to close and match the laser line. The upward arrow tells you to move the tool upwards. If the laser line is detected aligned with the lineation slot, a black line will appear on the center of the LCD and the buzzer will sound continuously.
4. To get accurate detection, make sure the bubble of the round vial in the middle of the circle mark. CAUTION! Whenever use the mount base to secure the detector on a vertical pillar, BE SURE the detector is connected tightly and the base is clamped firmly. Fig.
The wall mount base can be hung from nails or screws on a wall or clamped on a beam. By using the wall mount base, you can easily adjust the height and direction of the laser to your reference object. •...
• Adjust the laser height 1. Support the base of the platform with one hand to hold the tool 2. Pull the handle upwards to loose it as fig.19 shown. 3. Adjust the height of the platform to your desired position; the adjustable platform height is up to 7 1/2”.
NOT affect the laser line projected on either side of the user or obstruction. Referencing and Leveling across multiple adjacent surfaces The rotary laser level’s ‘dot of light’ is also useful when working with two or more adjacent surfaces. Fig.23 Fig.24 Fig.23 illustrates its use in aligning electrical outlet positions on stud work with two adjoining walls.
8. ALWAYS replace the batteries when the power bar indicator goes out. 9. DO NOT disassemble this green rotary laser level. This will not only void the warranty, but could expose the user to hazardous radiation exposure. 10. DO NOT attempt to change any part of the laser lens. 11.
1. This detector can only detect 1. It detects a red laser line green laser. Detector can not 2. The detector is out of its 2. Make sure the distance find the laser working range between tool and detector does 3.