How to Use
This product is for household use only.
GETTING ST RTED
• Remove all packing material and any stickers; peel off clear protective film from control panel.
• Wash all removable parts as instructed in C RE ND CLE NING section of this manual.
• Select a location where this unit is to be used, allowing enough space between back of the unit
and the wall to allow heat to flow without damage to cabinets and walls.
• Insert crumb tray below lower heating elements.
• Insert slide rack halfway into lower rack position (C).
• Lift the oven door to bring up the hooks, and then slide the rack
until it engages the hooks.
Important: The rack will not slide forward unless the rack is inside
the hooks on the door.
• Close the oven door, noting that rack slides completely into oven.
• Remove tie from cord and unwind.
• Plug unit into electrical outlet. The digital display shows 0:00 (D).
THIS OVEN GETS HOT.
THIS OVEN GETS HOT. WHEN
WHEN IN USE, LW YS USE OVEN
IN USE, ALWAYS USE OVEN
MITTS OR POT HOLDERS WHEN
MITTS OR POT HOLDERS
TOUCHING NY OUTER OR INNER
WHEN TOUCHING ANY OUTER
SURF CE OF THE OVEN.
OR INNER SURFACE OF THE
Important: This oven gets hot. When in use, always use oven
mitts or potholders when touching any outer or inner surface of
the oven (E).
SLIDE R CK POSITIONS
There are 4 possible positions for the slide rack. There is an upper and
a lower slot; the rack can also be inverted for 2 additional positions (F).
Note: The door hooks only function with the rack in the lower
HELPFUL HINTS BOUT YOUR OVEN
• There is a 5 second delay allowed between selecting functions and setting temperature and time.
If not done within this time, the oven reverts to 0:00 and selections must be re-entered.
• you can change the temperature from °F to °C by pressing the
• When selecting baking time for a particular product or recipe, include preheat time.
• Once the selected temperature has been reached, both the time and temperature can be changed
at anytime during cooking.
• When using convection, it is not necessary to change the temperature from that suggested by the
package or the recipe. However, the baking time may be shorter; check foods frequently during
baking to check for doneness.
• The oven is preset for temperature and time for medium toast (4 setting). Use this for your first
cycle, then adjust lighter or darker to suite your taste.
• What is convection? This oven is equipped with a fan that provides continuous circulation of
hot air around the food; the food is more evenly cooked and in some cases, is cooked faster.
• metal, ovenproof glass and ceramic bakeware without lids can be used in the oven. If foods
require covering, use aluminum foil.
• Be sure the top of the container or food being baked or broiled is at least 1 ½ inches away from
the upper heating elements.
• Turn all controls to OFF before inserting or removing plug from electrical outlet.
• Do not put any container directly on the lower heating elements.
• To obtain the best performance from this toaster oven:
• Do not overfill the oven.
• Do not open the door too frequently.
• Tuck the edges of the foil against the sides of the baking dish or pan when using foil to
cover a food.
, ▲ and ▼ buttons at the same