When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to
reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury, including the following:
• READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
BEFORE USING .
• Do not touch hot surfaces . Use
handles or knobs .
• To protect against electrical
shock, do not immerse cord,
plug, or appliance in water or
other liquid .
• Close supervision is necessary
when any appliance is used by or
near children .
• Unplug from outlet when not in
use and before cleaning . Allow
time to cool before putting on or
taking off parts .
• Do not operate any appliance
with a damaged cord or plug,
or if the appliance malfunctions
or has been damaged in any
manner . Contact consumer
support at the toll-free number
listed in the warranty section .
• The use of accessory
attachments not recommended
by the appliance manufacturer
may cause injuries .
• Do not use outdoors .
• Do not let cord hang over edge
of table or counter, or touch
hot surfaces .
• Do not place on or near a hot
gas or electric burner, or in a
heated oven .
• Extreme caution must
be used when moving an
appliance containing hot oil or
other hot liquids .
• To disconnect, turn timer control
to OFF (
), then remove plug
from wall outlet .
Please Read and Save this Use and Care Book.
• Do not use appliance for other
than intended use .
• Use caution when removing tray
or disposing of hot grease .
• Do not clean oven with metal
scouring pads . Pieces can break
off the pad and touch electrical
parts, causing risk of electric
• Do not attempt to clean the
heating elements .
• Oversized foods or metal utensils
must not be inserted in a toaster
oven, as they may create fire or
risk of electric shock .
• A fire may occur if the toaster
oven is covered or touching
flammable materials including
curtains, draperies, walls, and the
like, when in operation . Do not
store any item on top of the unit
while in operation .
• Extreme caution should be
exercised when using containers
constructed of material other than
metal or glass .
• Do not store any material,
other than manufacturer's
recommended accessories, in
this oven when not in use .
• Do not place any of the following
materials in the oven: paper,
cardboard, plastic, and other
items not constructed of oven
safe metal and glass pans .
• Do not cover crumb tray or any
part of this oven with metal foil .
This will cause overheating in
the oven .