Converting analog video
This receiver allows you to convert the
resolution of analog video input signals.
Press RESOLUTION repeatedly.
Each time you press the button, the resolution
of the output signals will be changed.
You can also use "Resolution" in the Video
Enjoying the DIGITAL
The DIGITAL MEDIA PORT (DMPORT)
allows you to enjoy sound from a network
system such as a portable audio/video source
By connecting a DIGITAL MEDIA PORT
adapter, you can enjoy sound and image from
the connected component on the receiver.
For details on connecting the DIGITAL
MEDIA PORT adapter, see "Connecting
components with digital audio output jack"
Sony offers the following DIGITAL MEDIA
• TDM-BT1 Bluetooth™ Wireless Audio
• TDM-NW1/NW10 DIGITAL MEDIA
• TDM-NC1 Wireless Network Audio Client
• TDM-iP1/iP10/iP50 DIGITAL MEDIA
• TDM-MP10 DIGITAL MEDIA PORT
The DIGITAL MEDIA PORT adapter is an
• Do not connect an adapter other than the DIGITAL
MEDIA PORT adapter.
• Before disconnecting the DIGITAL MEDIA
PORT adapter, make sure to turn the receiver off.
• Do not connect or disconnect the DIGITAL
MEDIA PORT adapter while the receiver is turned
• Depending on the DIGITAL MEDIA PORT
adapter, video output may not be possible.
• The DIGITAL MEDIA PORT adapters are
available for purchase depending on the area.