x Distance Unit (Distance unit)
Lets you select the unit of measure for setting
The distance is displayed in meters.
The distance is displayed in feet.
Adjusting the equalizer
You can use the following parameters to adjust
the tonal quality (bass/trebel level) of all
• This function does not work in the following cases.
– The multi channel input is selected.
– PCM signals with a sampling frequency of more
than 96 kHz are being received.
– Dolby TrueHD signals with a sampling
frequency of more than 96 kHz are being
• If the equalizer is adjusted while the receiver is
receiving signals with a sampling frequency of
more than 96 kHz, the signals will always be
played back at 96 kHz.
Press GUI MODE.
"GUI MODE" appears on the display and
the GUI menu appears on the TV screen.
Press MENU if the GUI menu does not
appear on the TV screen.