Installing the Accessories (Wall-Mount Bracket)
For product protection and safety reasons, Sony strongly recommends that installing of your TV be
performed by Sony dealers or licensed contractors. Do not attempt to install it yourself.
To Sony Dealers and Contractors:
Provide full attention to safety during the installation, periodic maintenance and examination of this
Your TV can be installed using the SU-WL500 Wall-Mount Bracket (sold separately).
• Refer to the Instructions supplied with the Wall-Mount Bracket to properly carry out the
• Refer to "Detaching the Table-Top Stand from the TV" (page 7).
• Refer to "TV installation dimensions table" (page 46).
• Refer to "Screw and Hook locations diagram/table" (page 47).
• Place the TV on the Table-Top Stand, when securing the Mounting Hook.
Sufficient expertise is required for installing this product, especially to determine the strength of
the wall for withstanding the TV's weight. Be sure to entrust the attachment of this product to
the wall to Sony dealers or licensed contractors and pay adequate attention to safety during the
installation. Sony is not liable for any damage or injury caused by mishandling or improper
6 × 16)